We had work with several years with a variety of MSO: with different technologies, networks, situations, etc. and we had given the possibility to understand and put a score for the level of the service that the final consumer is actually receiving at any given time.
For more than 10 years and more than 6 different multinational telecom operators had trusted in our software to assess their services.
There is a huge variety of actions that the software may explore, but the common ones are:
- Give to the client areas the view and the data to improve the service quality and close the gap between what the final customer feels about the software and the MSO’s think what they are delivering.
- Solve additional problems or find misconfigured elements that may affect the overall experience in each service package and all regions of the operation.
- Compare plans and competition packages.
- Test CPE.
- Monitor multiple classes or packages of own Services
- Analysis and comparisons between geographical areas
- Standardization and Homologation of CPE
- Monitoring of competitor’s Services
- Impact of the introduction of new network elements (i.e. cache platforms, CDNs)
- Calibration of network and configuration files for different networks•Comparison of multiple access technologies
- Validation and monitoring of new services, or changes in the DPI or policy restrictions
- Compliance with SLA, Neutrality Laws in the network and other contractual imposition•Monitoring of local caches platforms, CDN or specific services
- Enrich your NMS or alarm systems with new breed of alarms send by SNMP TRAP
- Online real-time information, Customizable reports and graphical dashboards
Deploy Quality of Experience probes into the network and configure the report tool and “turn on the key”.